BORED OF ROUTINE? 20 Things to get rid of it.
Well, who is not? Everyone in today’s times are so frustrated and bored with their routine, that it makes difficult and seems purposeless to get out of the bed on time, in the morning. Life has become slow, calm and we sapiens have lost our ability of patience and eventually, cannot resist of boredom in these slow-paced times.
Then what makes this article interesting?
I am going to share some daily activities and things that you can try in your everyday routine and make your day a little less boring and a little more interesting. Remember, time is the only thing we have on this planet. Our clothes, relationships, feelings are definitely helping us to live and making our life exciting, but time gone is never coming back. And for the matter of fact, we all are on this planet for barely 50 more years (maybe even less). So why not enjoy every second we have, letting the negativity and boredom away?
I am sharing a list of activities you can try to get rid of the boredom in your routine, and feel happy, enthusiastic and also, it will help you focus more on your work and daily chores. and later, I am going to discuss the benefits of these activities for your body and health, at the end of this article.
- Find out your passion in life and start working on it as a side hustle, every day.
- Ditch procrastination and get your focus straight on daily activities in the first 5 hours of the day.
- Socialize to put your boredom away. Make new friends, meet new people and build a strong network.
- Learn something new by cutting of social media and other distractions.
- Find out an activity that you love to do in your free time, and reward yourself with that, each time after you finish an important work or task.
- Go for a run or get an intense workout session. It will be good for you physical as well as your mental fitness.
- If you have to go to work daily, you may try taking a different route to work.
- Read a book and learn everyday. (Choose books as per your interests and avoid reading books under peer pressure)
- Finish something you started a while back and wanted to achieve something from it.
- If you love challenges, you may do something you have never done. Maybe an adventurous trip or ride?
- Do something that you haven’t done in years. (You miss doing some things and activities from the time you were young)
- COOK. Works for me, everything and it hits my list to get rid of boredom.
- Eat something you have never tried before. Cook at home or go to a different restaurant and order off the menu, sometimes.
- You may try journaling. It may help a lot.
- Walk you dog.
- Try writing a letter to a long lost friend.
- Write down things that you wish to accomplish in the next year.
- Volunteer your time for some social cause of activity.
- Dare to be different.
- Be yourself, no matter what others think.
Cutting off your boredom and trying to be productive, is the best feeling one can ever have. When you feel that you’re moving forward, it makes easy for us to work hard. We feel motivated, enthusiastic and cheerful all the time.
Rather than wasting time, after being bored of your daily life, try doing something new to make life and your day exciting. Excitement makes our day interesting and we tend to feel much more confident, happy and full of motivation plus energy.
I’m also sharing top 3 benefits being busy can get one.
Benefits of being busy.
It teaches important skills and never lets you get bored. Plus, there’s always something to do.
The brain doesn’t get junked, making you feel productive, relaxed and accomplished.
You find ditching procrastinating, easy.
Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Be occupied, feel growing, and love your life everyday. Be grateful for everything you have.
Thank you for reading. ❤