This 5-Minute DIY Manicure and Pedicure can do Wonders you never Imagined.
Who thought that a self-pampering session can reduce your stress? A manicure and pedicure can improve your mental health? Sounds funny, right? But believe me. This works. Try it yourself at home. We anyway don’t have much work to-do at home. Why not give this a shot instead? It will not only make you feel much more confident and happy about your hands and legs, but will revitalize and regenerate the lost moisture of your skin.
You don’t need expensive products or salon treatments. You can give yourself a nice pampering with this easy 5-step DIY Manicure and Pedicure. If you’re still not convinced, let me tell about the miracles it’s gonna do to your skin and health.
Benefits of Getting a Manicure and a Pedicure
- Regular Manicures and Pedicures removes dead skin cells and encourages new skin growth.
- It deeply cleanses and nourishes your skin.
- It relieves tension, reduces stress and stimulates blood circulation.
- This not only makes your nails, hands and feet pretty, also promotes smooth skin and eradicates infections.
- Skin-care routine can do wonders for your mental health. It promotes the sense of well-being, de-stresses and some vital pampering.
Pampering your skin once in a while is a great way to recharge and rejuvenate, and to reduce physical and mental burden. Trust me, try this at home and I promise you will feel the difference in the first go. This DIY is so easy, affordable and effectual.
- First, Trim and shape your nails. Remove old nail polish with a nail polish remover and trim your nails neatly. Clip, file, buff and push back your cuticles.
- Give your feet a nice foot bath and your hands some relaxation. Try mixing any available shampoo, some salt and a nice big squeeze of lemon in a bucket filled with warm water.
- Now Exfoliate. Mix one cup sugar, half cup coconut oil, one tablespoon lemon and two tablespoons of lemon juice. Scrub this mixture on your hands and feet, and get rid of all the dead skin you ever had.
- After scrubbing, wash your feet and hands clean, pat them dry and moisturise them. You can use coconut oil for best results. Coconut oil replenishes skin with moisture content and brings back the smooth texture of the skin.
- Now your nails again. They are ready to get decorated.
And lastly, do not forget to pamper yourself once in a while. Your skin deserves to get perfectly moisturized and healthy. We invest a lot of time working day-and-night for your financial goals, invest a tons of your time, energy and efforts in to a relationship, the only thing to be left back is you. Why? You need to relieve your stress, pamper yourself, nourish your skin and sneak out of your daily routine, once in a while. This will improve your health, your skin, body, and also will reduce stress, mental pressure and the dead skins, for sure.
Try this 5-step Easy, Affordable DIY Pedicure and Manicure, and feel the difference. Love yourself everyday.